Support for Friends and kickban

News about StepMania Online.
houkouonchi
Site Admin

Postby houkouonchi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:13 am

First off a new /kickban command has been added so you can permanently kick peopl from rooms so they can't rejoin. I know this has been requested a lot.

As some of you have already noticed there is now a friends button in the right navigation menu under the link to your profile (if your logged in):

You will also notice friend Invite buttons on the profile pages where you can request people to be your friend. If you have any friend requests you will have the number of them in () Near the link to your friends page. From there you can accept/deny friend requests. This is also where you can cancel and or remove people from your friends as well.

Once someone is your friend you will get a server mssage whenever they login to the server (first line in the screenshot):

If you the /friends command you will get a list of your friends and the room they are in in this example:

'friendname': (Roomname)

Like in the screenshot (third line)

Lastly when they disconnect you will get a message letting you know they have disconnected (third line in the screenshot.

Here is the screenshot:

Izzy

Re: Support for Friends and kickban

Postby Izzy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:27 am

Great news. I really like these new features and hopefully kickban will remove some unneeded drama in the future. Or cause some, I guess you never know. ;|

Wafles

Postby Wafles » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:18 pm

i love you <3

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:39 pm

These are some great features, I'm very glad to see them added! I'm sure /kickban will be very useful for situations when people are not following room rules but refuse to leave, and knowing when friends have logged on the SMO server sounds very handy.

Loving the recent SMO updates!

Sidek

Postby Sidek » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:33 pm

cool now smo its better :D
Ps1:what theme is that?? can you upload it??
Ps2:this server will be better if someone can add an option to download themes...

Cube
Site Admin

Postby Cube » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:53 am

Sidek wrote:cool now smo its better :D
Ps2:this server will be better if someone can add an option to download themes...

Themes are pretty easy to find with some googleing, but I compiled some here if you want. OP is using 3.95/openitg, not sure what you are running.

3.95/OpenITG themes
Stepmania 5 Themes

Not all themes are SMO ready, but it is typically not that much work to get it working.

JunkoXXX

Postby JunkoXXX » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:47 am

lock please.

Return to “StepMania Online News”