Noteskins N' Themes for 3.9, 3.95, 4 and sm5

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
Jousway

Re: Noteskins N' Themes for 3.9, 3.95, 4 and sm5

Postby Jousway » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:50 am

Th!nkPi wrote:Read the comment section in the video I linked. He seems to be a banned member from Zenius-i-Vanisher forums and is (according to comments) not likely to upload and share his work due to grudges of some sort.

I dont blame him, because I massively dislike the way the comunity on ziv is myself so I never go there, just did a moment ago cuz I clicked your link and saw a new post on an old thread of mine, but other than that
Its not a bug its a FEATURE!

Th!nkPi

Postby Th!nkPi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:51 pm

I don't know the people at Z-i-V too well. I got involved with pack startup there for pad, N64 collaboration, but it died out. I'm stuck with two Hey You Pikachu! and Tony Hawk Pro Skater pad charts and no place to submit them too. I think I submitted the former to Huzure's pad pack on OD but it doesn't look like that ever took off either. Besides theming and occasional pack projects that don't always finish I don't really know what else goes on over there.

WilliamJSK8

Postby WilliamJSK8 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 am

How do add noteskins to SM 3.95? I do know how to add NoteSkins to OpenITG... I think its a different process of adding them.

Kirby5464

Postby Kirby5464 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:31 am

WilliamJSK8 wrote:How do add noteskins to SM 3.95? I do know how to add NoteSkins to OpenITG... I think its a different process of adding them.

Just drop the noteskins into the noteskin folder, then you're good.
First off, i will catch you.
Then, i'll eat you and have your power.

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”