Scores / Accomplishments

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
rCaliberGX

Re: Scores / Accomplishments

Postby rCaliberGX » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:43 pm

foxfire667 wrote:
GODZVirgil wrote:lol sorry I forget to explan that I use the button TAB to speed the animation, If u want I can do a video with no TAB

This would certainly explain the speed of the life bar and the judgement animations. So you hold it down the entire time then?

Regardless, to those who mentioned cheating, it seems pretty pointless to cheat in such a manner. It's quite a bit of work for absolutely no reward, even in regards to major praise from others. I should also note that he uses a few modifiers that alter the file (no holds, and in the actual file from Stepmix 1.0 I just played, there is a pretty substantial jack section not in this video). There might be more, but I'm not going to go super in depth, I'll just say I personally feel it's unlikely this is cheated.

If you still feel like you want to confirm for others it isn't sped up, I suppose playing without tab down should do the trick, or playing SMO with someone. If you have a certain time you'll be on (and mention a few packs you play), I could even play a few games with you to vouch. After all if the video was significantly sped up as they claim, there would be no way you could play a song with someone else and finish at the same time with a similar score. Here is a link which will show you how to play rates with others on SMO. It only takes about a minute to do, and is very simple.

http://smonline.net/index.php?page=profile&uid=13495 If you think this is legit, then I'd like to have whatever you're on.

In addition to the fact that he's already stated he's using a bot online, and the speedmod he is using (c1200 overhead, really?) you could have at least looked at his profile to see if he was cheating.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 pm

rCaliberGX wrote:In addition to the fact that he's already stated he's using a bot online, and the speedmod he is using (c1200 overhead, really?) you could have at least looked at his profile to see if he was cheating.

Wow lol. I apologize, I was really only referring to the video they posted. Considering it was a pretty bad score on a nerfed file I didn't even really think to look.

Looks like they were already mentioned in regards to the hilarious scores they've racked up on their account, so I guess that's it.

Yocho

Postby Yocho » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:11 pm

(Finally) AAA'd Ub3r R4ve... :yay:

△▽△
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
▽△▽

Guilhermeziat

Postby Guilhermeziat » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Image First AAA on spread hue hue

Guilhermeziat

Postby Guilhermeziat » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Yocho

Postby Yocho » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Not like it's some great amazing score or anything, but I felt this bore repeating...

XD

EDIT: ...Hm, strange. Looking again at this screen I notice that although the rating (foot count and actual difficulty) is different, the step count's the same. Makes me wonder whether we actually played the same file (re-rated as a 12? Because Unico is hardly a 12...) or not... ;|
△▽△
GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
▽△▽

owenviau1

Postby owenviau1 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:12 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

First to Fully Complete the song Hatsune Miku seems to have learned 10,000 digits of pi twice (2 times) on Medium & Hard! :D

sciencetherat

Postby sciencetherat » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:18 pm

XgenSlayer

Postby XgenSlayer » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:47 am

http://stepmaniaonline.net/index.php?pa ... id=1669008
I wanted to fully finish this file ever since I got it, but I never managed to do it until now. I could've done better, but my StepMania client froze up about 12 times or so when I was playing this through. D:

razl

Postby razl » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:35 am

slkdfjasdlkjfakldwwjkgelwgdjklwkdskfdlasjlkfgawdklsfgjlkwgljewlkagjsdjfvlewkjlkgraejoafedwjfadjöcokdejcölfzrjltörxjb tvlöhjböcl,hkjöl

edit from 2 minutes later:

SDFLKJSDKLJSGDKLJKLSWEGRLÖWEGJ;M:REHFEWKJLWFHJEKJLWEGHWEGKJEWGJKL
why staiain why are you so pro

sciencetherat

Postby sciencetherat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Last edited by sciencetherat on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ziemniax

Postby Ziemniax » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:13 am

Hi! This is my first time posting here, so I'll introduce myself a bit (although you may know me from Youtube, FFR or r21).
I'm playing four-fingered (playing on arrow keys with sprindex style, using two additional fingers THATS NOT SPREAD CUZ FINGERS AREN'T STATIONARY). Thus, my scores are much closer to index than spread. I'm playing spread for 3 months and I can pass UBS with 86% (still improving).
Okay here's my scoredump from 2 days ago. Some scores are from my own pack, some from others.
Spoiler: show

Older notable scores:

If you want more you can check my Youtube channel (Kr00tZ).
Cheers!

EDIT:

SpoOkyGames

Postby SpoOkyGames » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Finally... I thought I'd never get an AAAA... It may of been on easy but, IDC anymore...

~ SpoOkyMagician
"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

GoDj

Postby GoDj » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:50 pm

So just a bit.. the people that play with me know that i've been gone for over 8 years from stepmania all together. I just come back Febuary of this year from that vacation. I think Owenvaiu1 and Science will know why these are major accomplishments for me. When I first started back, I played with Science and I could barely pass anything in Tachyon Alpha/Beta.. yes even "Her" the easiest song in the Tachyon packs. I got a B on that on a regular basis. So thank you Science for pushing me to go past my limits, and thank you Owen for the encouragement as well. Oh.. i'm a true index player. Not a 3 fingerer. =P

Vertex Epsilon on Expert.

----------------
Nest on Expert.
http://stepmaniaonline.net/index.php?pa ... id=2414223

sciencetherat

Postby sciencetherat » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:59 am

94 on vertex epsilon is pretty sick. Keep pushing your limits man! =)

GoDj

Postby GoDj » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:38 pm

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:41 am

I've been having accuracy issues in 5.0.7 (despite it not really being offsync), so I went into J7 practice mode. I played this ridiculous file for my end today:

This is the SMO J4 conversion!
Basically killed my wrists and my sanity, but look at all that XP and those toastys!

Actual J7 score:

sciencetherat

Postby sciencetherat » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Last edited by sciencetherat on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:45 pm

science wrote:Now do the 1 hr 54 min jumpstream challenge >:D

I already did, a very long time ago. It's a terrible score, but the fact I did it at the time was very impressive to me. Also no, I'm never playing it again to try and improve, hell no.
Again, very old score, it's on 3.9 and I'm using c600. This score is probably 5 years old or something like that.

sciencetherat

Postby sciencetherat » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 am

Last edited by sciencetherat on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”