Desktop Thread

Forum for off topic discussion.
iCeCuBEzv2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Desktop Thread

Postby iCeCuBEzv2 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 pm

my new and revised desktop ^.^

Kaya
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kaya » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Well this would be my desk top...

But every 30 minutes or so it reverts to this:

A bit of history about the first one:

The dogs are actually mine and this is a self made BG in honor of them. The one in the top left is Tippy and he lived to a whopping 19 years old before recently passing away just this past September.. it was the hardest month in a very long time for me. The one in the top right is Spatzie. She was my first dog and she lived to be 16 years old. She was so smart too, but then, Border Collies are the worlds smartest breed so that isn't saying much I guess. The two on the bottom are my current doggies, the one on the left is Pepper and shes 8 years old but she looks (and acts) like shes still 3. It's really quite amazing, I think she might live the longest of the 4 of them. The one on the right is Teddy and she is a new dog we adopted. They suspect she is 8 years old as well but we are not sure since she looks a bit older than Pepper. All our dogs are rescues and Teddy probably had the worst of all of them. She has no front teeth, we suspect she was kicked in the face a few times. She is afraid of long handled things like the Vacuum and fly swatters and brooms. She was really timid when we first got her but she is happy now and quite the talker too.

So yeah thats a little bit of back history for ya.

The reason I don't have genuine Windows is because BarX doesn't have a legit copy of 7 and a while back he wanted to give me 7 to replace my windows Vista. He then forgot to turn off all updates. He set it to manual and to not auto update but he forgot to turn off "auto update important updates" so after about a month I got the black screen of annoyance.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Kaya, I know what you mean, I used to have a similar type of Windows 7. I can direct you to something that can help with that issue if you'd like.

Nice desktop image, by the way!

Kaya

Postby Kaya » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Why thank you ^_^.

Actually something to get rid of that annoying pop up would be nice. It normally doesn't bug me too much, however sometimes when watching vids on Youtube or flash things in full screen it will minimize my player and that pop up happens, then I have to click the stupid thing and re click my flash player to full screen again. I'm sure you understand hehe.

Oh and thank you. I was proud of the pic my self. I might post more of my work if people like art or pix or whatever. :)

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Changed mine

Changed again

BarX

Postby BarX » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Here's mine, it's not much, but.

And, an old one. :3

(That nvidia geeforce that's listed on there gets upwards of 100+ degrees without my deskfan on it. =\)

SpoOkyGames

Postby SpoOkyGames » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 am

Yeah, mine is getting pretty bad at the moment... I wanna show you how bad...

I am gonna clean it up in a bit. Too many damn files... -_-

edit: Most of those files are just random test/experiments I like to do. As for the background, it's no where near done. Need to finish it later...

~ SpoOkyMagician
"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Th!nkPi

Postby Th!nkPi » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

guess i'll post a pic. have some generic wallpaper atm.

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 am

Crizo

Postby Crizo » Mon May 27, 2013 10:59 pm

>mfw everyone has icons and no windows 8
Except Izzy. He knows what's up.

GrueKun

Postby GrueKun » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:06 pm

I don't like having stuff on my desktop.

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:50 pm

All of my links are dead apparently.

OkkusenmanX

Postby OkkusenmanX » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:43 am

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:25 am

http://www.aimp2.us/

I can't remember the name of the skin at all. Something like nv3cm maybe.

OkkusenmanX

Postby OkkusenmanX » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:17 am

That's an easy name to remember ahaha. Thank you anyway.

Guro

Postby Guro » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:50 pm

I keep it clean.

Rain Flicker :P

Postby Rain Flicker :P » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Melange

Postby Melange » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:56 am

I like my desktop super clean and with anime.

Always keep the faith.

ShadowReaper

Postby ShadowReaper » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:41 pm

This one is on my mac mini.

Return to “Off-Topic”