Welcome back, everyone.

Forum for off topic discussion.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BarX
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Welcome back, everyone.

Postby BarX » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:27 am

Yeah, I know the forums have been offline for a bit, but I wanted to do two things here with this thread.

First of all, welcome back everyone? lol. Thanks Cube for getting the forums back up. I kinda missed stalking the forums on a day to day basis. =P

Second of all, I have been initially meaning to ask this for a bit now, but what made the decision to change from the Chatingo(?) chat to the irc chat? Granted, I was happy for the change since IRC imo is better.

Izzy

Re: Welcome back, everyone.

Postby Izzy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:14 am

I decided it was an eyesore and wanted to transition before the potential site redesign didn't have it anyway.

Return to “Off-Topic”