Show stats and not last song played in users list

Suggest new ideas for SMO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EvilAngel00
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Show stats and not last song played in users list

Postby EvilAngel00 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:03 am

Hey, wouldn't it be a cool thing to be able to see and sort by stats (songs played, average percent, average MIG DP, toasty count, ...) in that screen:

I don't think the stats of the last song played are relevant for many players, so I've been thinking about that lately :)

grota

Re: Show stats and not last song played in users list

Postby grota » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:57 am

I think so, the time you played, or the xp could be more useful information than the combo on the last match inn my opinion.

bombastik

Postby bombastik » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:51 am

That is 1 big F for me there ahahah

Sry for offtopic

@ENERGY

Postby @ENERGY » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:33 am

Its useless I think.You can click on the song and it automatically shows who plaied it / score.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 am

Cube
Site Admin

Postby Cube » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 pm

That's not too difficult. Just some sql sorting. Both houkou and I have been very busy which is why the features have stopped coming.

Return to “SMO Suggestions”