Profiles and some stuff in game

Suggest new ideas for SMO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Guilhermeziat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Profiles and some stuff in game

Postby Guilhermeziat » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:17 pm

So, I was thinking about basing myself on SMO.eu and adding that system of how many fantastics you got on your whole "career" throughout SMO, and how many perfects, greats, goods.. how many otes held, how many mines avoided... And maybe add something else to it.

Instead of doing it like a text (like this: http://prntscr.com/108kv6), make a chart on the percentage of AAAs or AAAAs you got out of all songs, the percentage of the fantastics, perfects... notes held..... mines avoided...... And the things you can't put on any of the charts that'll be made, you would put below them, like a text. You should put a link with the personal best of every song, just like you do with every AAA and AAAA

On the "Last played songs" tab, you should tell how many times did the person play that song.

That might be too many details, but I like charts, and I bet people feel way more comfortable reading them. I'm pretty sure people would like to know how good you are, so they'd find your personal best on some certain song easily.

It'd be nice too if, when you chose the song into the game itself, the chat told everyone how many times each player played the song and their personal best.

Example: Suppose 3 people are in a room.

Guilherme404 chose ElectroRush X8, which has been played X times and is Y minutes long
Guilherme404 played this song Z times and his best score is 90%
Vinyl.Proxxy played this song K times and his best score is 88%
Owenviau1 played this song H times and his best score is 91%

These could grow up so bigger things.

I might've been kind of repetitive, due to my lack of composition skills, so please ignore that <.<

Izzy

Re: Profiles and some stuff in game

Postby Izzy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Guilhermeziat

Postby Guilhermeziat » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:38 pm

Cube
Site Admin

Postby Cube » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Basically in game. When song is selected it printed out the highest scores. The only problem is with the current smop this never going to be correct. If every song had a different title/subtitle/artist it would be fine, but many songs have 10 different versions so there is no way to accurately compare. After the song is played its easy since we can calculate the possible mips of the song which is typically different between the charts.

houkouonchi
Site Admin

Postby houkouonchi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:18 pm

As cube said.. also I don't really like any more noise in the chat than we have already with stuff. I did implement the chart that shows your grade percentages though. We might get a nicer looking one if cube can do a java-script browser rendered one (I don't really know java-script).

Cube
Site Admin

Postby Cube » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:44 am

I will work on it today, just busy with work stuff at the moment!

Cube
Site Admin

Postby Cube » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Javascript pie charts!

Return to “SMO Suggestions”