View all packs, not just top 20? (From /scan support)

Suggest new ideas for SMO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wafles
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

View all packs, not just top 20? (From /scan support)

Postby Wafles » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Seems like a simple thing to implement, I'd like to see beyond the top 20 packs.

@@

Re: View all packs, not just top 20? (From /scan support)

Postby @@ » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:08 pm

On a related note download statistics would be nice

StevePK

Postby StevePK » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:02 am

I agree with this :thumb:

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 pm

As for all packs it is using our own database that comes from the downloads page so that is technically every pack. However I agree it could use a page with stats for how many people have them.

Houkou said downloads statistics were more trouble than they were worth, but that doesn't really mean it was too hard. I think he just believes that for the amount of work that needs to be done to implement it there aren't that many people interested in it. Perhaps send him an aim message with your interest in such a thing.

Wafles

Postby Wafles » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Download stats become somewhat irrelevant if we can just view how many people have each pack from the /scan support, so honestly I'd just recommend implementing that, and all that would be is a simple SQL query :p

houkouonchi
Site Admin

Postby houkouonchi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:40 am

It will get done. Unfortunately I have just been extremely busy lately and about 90% of the features of the backend server and site were done by me so things stagnant when I am unable to work on them. I have been busy so much so that I really haven't even had time to play stepmania. Its probably only about 30 minutes of work to get it implemented on the site where it works like the rest of the pages. Just providing that information via an sql query is of course extremely simple but the integration with the rest of the site makes it take a bit longer.

Wafles

Postby Wafles » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Of course, thanks, you do an awesome job of keeping this server running.

houkouonchi
Site Admin

Postby houkouonchi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:10 pm

This has been implemented. Some of the packs don't have a hyperlink as they were renamed from what they were in the db =(.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Return to “SMO Suggestions”