[Added] Should be able to add friends and block people.

Suggest new ideas for SMO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Brandon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Added] Should be able to add friends and block people.

Postby Brandon » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:33 am

To be honest I think that we should be able to add friends and block people.

dougshell

Re: Should be able to add friends and block people.

Postby dougshell » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Brandon

Postby Brandon » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:10 am

I feel stupid now. But thanks anyway.

houkouonchi
Site Admin

Postby houkouonchi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Friends have been added. I am not really sure what would be involved with blocking and how exactly worth-while that is to add now that you can kickban.

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:57 am

I agree on the blocking thing. The only thing it could be is not seeing their text and the only place that it would matter would be in the lobby since you can kickban from your personal rooms or have passwords.

I don't think it is really necessary at this point. If someone was spamming the lobby we would probably ban them from the server completely.

Guilhermeziat

Postby Guilhermeziat » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Return to “SMO Suggestions”