Allow people to see who's immediately behind/ahead them.

Suggest new ideas for SMO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Guilhermeziat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Allow people to see who's immediately behind/ahead them.

Postby Guilhermeziat » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:11 pm

It'd be neat if you could see who's immediately behind or ahead of you on the rankings on your profile, as well as telling the exact XP difference, and how many average songs you'd need to play to pass him. I bet a lot of people care about being in a good place on ranks, so it'd be nice to implement that :D

@@

Re: Allow people to see who's immediately behind/ahead them.

Postby @@ » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:09 pm

If I recall there was something similar to this on the old stepmaniaonline.com

I think it is a good idea.

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:07 am

Yea this is a good idea. I'll see what I can do and if there is even a good spot to put it on the site.

Edit: The only reasonable place to put it is on each profile under each stats on the left or under the pie chart on the right. I'm leaning more towards the right on this one. The text will look slightly unbalanced so we might need something else on the left.

Guilhermeziat

Postby Guilhermeziat » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:06 am

there isnt any more space for a pie chart with all-time marvelous, perfects, goods and stuff is it?

Return to “SMO Suggestions”