[Solved] Missing ITG Rebirth + on the Downloads page

Suggest new ideas for SMO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Th!nkPi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Solved] Missing ITG Rebirth + on the Downloads page

Postby Th!nkPi » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:24 am

I don't remember if there was a specific thread to suggest more packs..

I noticed ITG Rebirth + is missing from the page. I was able to find it here though with a working mediafire link. Can it be added to the page? :thumb:

http://stepmaniaonline.es.tl/ITG-Packs-Simfiles-RE.htm

foxfire667

Re: Missing ITG Rebirth + on the Downloads page

Postby foxfire667 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:16 am

In the simfiles section, you can make requests within , for reference in the future if you find more packs that are missing.

Currently uploading the pack now, by the time you see this post, the pack will be more than likely completely uploaded .

Th!nkPi

Re: Missing ITG Rebirth + on the Downloads page

Postby Th!nkPi » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks! Will suggest it in that thread next time as well.

Return to “SMO Suggestions”