Vote Up/Down

Suggest new ideas for SMO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SpoOkyGames

Vote Up/Down

Postby SpoOkyGames » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Not really a priority suggestion but, something maybe later on that could be added. A vote Up/Down on certain places on the website. A few examples:

- After someone downloads song pack, loads in SM, and runs /scan; they have the choice to vote it up/down. (like/dislike that song pack.)
- Voting system on users. (Ex: They are helpful, nice, mean, trolls, etc.)
- Misc polls, ratings, or something similar. (You get the idea.)

While it's not a great idea, it's not a bad one either.

~ SpoOkyMagician
"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

Izzy

Re: Vote Up/Down

Postby Izzy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Could be worthwhile to do for song packs to get a more accurate top packs list. This can't be done until the song pack database is recompiled and there are still some issues with that, that will need to be resolved.

I think we shouldn't vote on users to avoid unnecessary drama.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “SMO Suggestions”