StepMania song pack help / requests

Discuss simfiles or song packs.
foxfire667
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

StepMania song pack help / requests

Postby foxfire667 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 am

When playing StepMania online, people typically come into contact with others who have files they do not. Since this is the case, and because IcyWorld has resigned his duties for keeping track of packs, SMO will be uploading and indexing everything!

Check out the to get yourself acquainted with over 2,000 packs for pad and keyboard! Pretty much every pack that I could get my hands on has been hosted here, and whenever I am made aware of new packs, the list is updated immediately. There are a LOT of packs here, so if you are feeling overwhelmed, check out the to see what you might want to download first.

Those should tide you over, but if you can get more, always do so! The more packs you have, the greater ability you possess to play with others. Even if you download tons of packs, you may still occasionally come across a player who has a pack you do not. Just write the pack name down and download it later, chances are you will be able to play lots of other files with your opponent if you have been downloading!

If you are trying to locate a particular song and believe it might be in a pack, try . Once you find what pack(s) it is in, you can most likely find a download for them through the pack list I linked above.

If you wish to know the contents of a pack before downloading it (such as the chart names, difficulties, etc) then check out the So far, it has 1,458 different packs indexed, and probably can help you with whatever pack you are looking to inspect before downloading. Unfortunately, this only lists the contents of packs, it doesn't provide and download links for them.

Hopefully this will help ease the trouble anyone has trying to obtain song packs they do not have (or haven't heard of). If you are consistently picking files others do not have, make sure that you are not picking single releases, or picking pad files when against a keyboard player or vice-versa. If you are someone who seems to be missing a lot of files, try to ask for pack names and download them after you finish playing SMO.

ALSO:
Let's try to contain all requests for certain packs, artists, etc in this thread! Considering this is where the gist of all pack information is placed, those looking for things will probably find them here before even needing to request something. In the event you cannot find something though, post it in this thread and myself or others will try our best to help find what you are looking for.

If you are aware of a pack (your own, recently released, or otherwise) that isn't listed in the SMO downloads section, link me to a download for the pack immediately! I am spending tons of time uploading and indexing SM packs to SMO, and I need all the help I can to attack the task of getting essentially everything. If you have it, host it, and I'll upload it to this dedicated server as quickly as I can! Thank you.

If you are unsure how to use packs for StepMania, check out this quick guide:

If you are interested in what defines a pack, or how packs are handled before hosting onto SMO, you can read about this info in the spoiler below:
Last edited by SpoOkyGames on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izzy

Re: A list of StepMania song packs

Postby Izzy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:31 am

I often see people playing ddr and itg, but the room names are usually labeled accordingly.

Angelo

Postby Angelo » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:51 am

Wonderful thread, thanks! :D
- Angelo
developer

foxfire667
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby foxfire667 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Angelo

Postby Angelo » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:23 pm

I added fixed rooms yesterday to the git repo. You could possibly add fixed rooms like "Keyboard Room" and "Pad Room".
- Angelo
developer

blind

Postby blind » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Yeah, Spooky's server had different servers. When you got online you had to pick between Pad,Keyboard,Index,Other. Then, create a room. I personally think this is a good idea.
First to get 1,000,000 xp.
R.I.P. first place. :(

SpoOkyGames

Postby SpoOkyGames » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 pm

"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

Cube
Site Admin

Postby Cube » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:34 pm

We are running a very heavily modified OpenSMO. We are working on adding in the fixed rooms, but wanted to get everything stable first.

This is also a bit off topic, might wanna to move this over to suggestions.

@@

Postby @@ » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Might as well upload the two packs I made...

The Foop Toobin Pack - Keyboard
http://memeshuffle.com/The%20Foop%20Toobin%20Pack.rar

Micro THE Pack
http://memeshuffle.com/Micro%20THE%20Pack.rar

Here are a some other pad packs that you guys can upload

Dawn of VictoREAF - Pad
http://memeshuffle.com/Dawn%20of%20VictoReaF.rar

Mozze Metal - Pad
http://memeshuffle.com/Mozee%20Metal.rar

Secret Stepfile santa 6 - Pad
http://r21freak.com/r21sss6/r21freak%20 ... ta%206.rar

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:33 pm

@@

Postby @@ » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Also, sidenote. The S.I.D. packs only display the letter "S".

you might want to fix that...

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm

@@

Postby @@ » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:39 pm

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:46 pm

@@

Postby @@ » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 pm

http://aaronin.jp/boards/viewforum.php?f=13

http://r21freak.com/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=15

http://staiain.net/bluexoon/forumdisplay.php?fid=29

There's probably one of FFR but I don't go there ever.

Also, someone posted a link to smo database on thirdstyle, which surprises me.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:37 pm

@@

Postby @@ » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:40 pm

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:33 pm

bombastik

Postby bombastik » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:18 pm

I have one objection.
My "Bombastik cherry blossom pack" isnt full pack on server download page.Its only 1 part.
Here is full ver http://www.sendspace.com/file/hsd5q5
Also i have 1 more pack "F*** anime pack",so if that pack can be add to download page too http://www.mediafire.com/?34wy1k5qz849ab4

TNX

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Return to “Simfile Center”