StepMania song pack help / requests

Discuss simfiles or song packs.
OkkusenmanX
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: StepMania song pack help / requests

Postby OkkusenmanX » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Hi. I just noticed the R21freak's Friendship Pack #1 isn't available because of the # in it. Hope it's helping you.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Oh yeah, apparently I uploaded a duplicate of that pack when I was doing a complete review of the packs I currently had on the site, and stored locally. Thanks for spotting that, it has been removed, and the original link is still usable.

OkkusenmanX
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby OkkusenmanX » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:11 am

Thank you ! Also, I've deleted my pack's collection two days ago and just finished downloading and extracting every pack on the main site... again and here's the errors I found (not as much as the first time ^^) :

Happy Feet's Update (old) is still broken, but I remember Foxfire667 saying it can't be found somewhere else.
S․I․D Sound Original Song Collection 3rd Season have one broken file in it (S․I․D Sound Original Song Collection 3rd Season/Loop/bg.png)

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 am

Thanks a ton for the massive re-combing over SMO's downloads!

- Happy Feet's Update is still broken, and I believe still unfixable as I can't find any alternative to get it from.
- S․I․D Sound Original Song Collection 3rd Season /loop/bg.png is now fixed, and the file contents of 夢のかけら are no longer in the root directory.

As I mentioned, I personally also did a massive overview of every pack I had hosted. Most of the stuff was small, but here is a log I made of those changes if you are interested. Some things are just notes, however.

OkkusenmanX

Postby OkkusenmanX » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:18 pm

About the folders structure, I've found some troublesome packs myself, earlier in the day. Unfortunately, I can't do a list of these packs anymore, I've already fixed them without thinking I should take note for you, and I won't be available for the three of four next days. Anyway, I'll probably redownload all the packs when I'm back to retrieve them. Also, when I'm trying to launch stepmania with all the packs in it, the launcher always crash at random times, as if my O.S.'s region wasn't japan. And when I launch stepmania with only few packs, including one or two who needs region change, it work. Well, I don't need 3xx+ GB of stepfiles but I'm curious about the problem's origin.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Well I went through every single pack already, so in regards to the folder structure, I would imagine basically every pack is the same way now (minus DDR MAX 3, which I'm still a little unsure what I should do with). If you happen to see a pack you recently downloaded without the proper structure however, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

As for the crashes, aside from the fact StepMania probably doesn't like trying to load that ridiculous amount of content, perhaps there are some files with wonky titles the game doesn't accept. If you catch what pack a crash is in, and it's reproducible loading SM with that pack all by itself, tell me and I'll look into it.

Thanks a bunch for looking over this again!

OkkusenmanX

Postby OkkusenmanX » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:05 am

Sorry, I'm late. Your check was way more deep than mine. I didn't saw those banners problems and all, I don't have the proper "stepmania's community's experience" to see them I think. I'm just a regular player.

I will try to help you anyway.

About those folder structure we were talking about, it appears my download was just before your check. I now have the updated packs, and I didn't find any error. The only thing that bothers me is that some packs (three, to be exact) doesn't match the folder structure of the 20xx others packs. The archive for those three packs (buddy.zip, SMAF.zip and Sssmsm pack 2.zip) does not have a big folder in them, the music's folders are on the archive's root. It has mess up my extraction more than one time, since I'm extracting hundred of packs in one go. But it's not an error so... it's up to you.

I'm trying to launch stepmania with all the packs I have, 5/600 at a time, to see if it crash like with my previous big download.

Ah... Now we're getting somewhere, it's one year since my first try to help you and the website. We're close to get it done, I'll keep you informed.

Edit : Inderza - Extork.rar, same problem as buddy.zip, SMAF.zip and SSSmsm pack 2.zip
Knit's Boss Rush.zip : prevent stepmania from launching because of the song without song's folder.
Knit's Favorite Collection.zip : same
Epic Gate 2 - (EDIT).zip : stepmania crash when I try to launch it with this song packs in it.
Epic Gate 3 - (3).zip : same

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Buddy.zip - Fixed
SMAF.zip - Fixed
Sssmsm pack 2.zip - Fixed
Inderza - Extork.rar - Single song, not an actual pack, deleted (don't know how I missed this).
Knit's Boss Rush.zip - Fixed
Knit's Favorite Collection.zip - Fixed
Epic Gate 2 - (EDIT).zip - Semi fixed, couldn't find the problem so I separated the crashing file and made a notice about it. Perhaps someone can fix it down the road.
Epic Gate 3 - (3).zip - Semi fixed, couldn't find the problem so I separated the crashing file and made a notice about it. Perhaps someone can fix it down the road.

OkkusenmanX

Postby OkkusenmanX » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Here's the last problems I met :

Mazu's Song Pack.zip : songs without song's folder
Owenviau1's Simfiles 4.zip : same
S․I․D Sound Original Song Collection 4th Season.zip : same
Valexs Magical 4-Arrow Adventure 4.zip (pad version) : MAC baggage hasn't been removed
Touhou 1.zip : there is a MAC baggage inside the folder "new folder"
Bursurk Lurk Originals (76 MB Version).zip : MAC baggage as well

That's all for me I think. If you correct those errors, I will probably be able to launch and play stepmania with the full collection (that's not what I aimed for though, but it will be a proof that everything is the way it should be)

A last thing, just a thought I want to share. Does the fact that some pack exist in pad and keyboard version, with exactly the same pack's title, can be a problem ? If I want to load the two versions of one pack, all the songs will merge in the same folder, since the name is the same. A simple "(keyboard)" and "(pad)" in the pack's title should do the trick, but changing a pack's name is maybe too much.

Ace Of Hearts

Postby Ace Of Hearts » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:25 pm

I have released the new iterations of my packs!

will fix minor choreography stuff and has some re-syncs in it; this has fixes for both the main and Singles packs. StepMania Online, as others, may patch the pack and offer it pre-patched, without asking others to do it. (I only ask that if you do so, please append [Patched] to the entry's name).

The stepartist of Love Power.
My missions are to write fun, sensible charts anyone can play, and to encourage newbies to join our world of arrow-chasing.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:42 pm

! C:\Users\foxfire667\Downloads\Ace Of Hearts - Wholehearted Choreography (June 2014 Singles).zip: CRC failed in Ace Of Hearts Singles\Noise\Noise.ogg. The file is corrupt
I am going to withhold hosting this pack until this is fixed, as I have contact with you and you'll probably see this message soon. You can just host the .ogg somewhere if you'd like, and I'll add it to the pack.

As for your other pack, that has been mirrored.

EDIT:
Mazu's Song Pack.zip : Fixed, also fixed issue with contents of Sien being in root.
Owenviau1's Simfiles 4.zip : Fixed, also fixed issue with contents of 140BPM test/warmup files being in root.
S․I․D Sound Original Song Collection 4th Season.zip : Fixed, also fixed issue with contents of White Wonders being in root.
Valexs Magical 4-Arrow Adventure 4.zip - same pack, was a duplicate due to a lack of an apostrophe. Deleted.
Touhou 1.zip : Fixed
Bursurk Lurk Originals (76 MB Version).zip : Fixed

Ace Of Hearts

Postby Ace Of Hearts » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:09 am

That's...odd. Noise shouldn't have a corrupt music file. I'll look into the matter though and see what I might be able to do about it.

Also, you should be able to use the music file from the previous Singles pack ("Taller When Determined") as that also contains the simfile for Noise, and that was not among the songs that were patched, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with just porting it over.

If you don't want to do that, or have problems doing so, just let me know; I'll make sure you get it some way or other.

Edit-In: Oh, and also, a reminder that I do megapacks, not individual unique pack releases; my recommendation is that you delete the previous main pack release ("Unstoppable Love Power") from the list, as the current release ("One For Love and Love for All") contains all of Unstoppable Love Power's simfiles anyway. (You may, if you wish, keep "Unstoppable Love Power" anyhow - I'm not gonna tell you that you aren't allowed to - but that may confuse people.)

The stepartist of Love Power.
My missions are to write fun, sensible charts anyone can play, and to encourage newbies to join our world of arrow-chasing.

OkkusenmanX

Postby OkkusenmanX » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:35 am

soraxcloud

Postby soraxcloud » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:13 am

Hey so I'm not sure if this is were I can ask this or not but I absolutely LOVE I couldn't find anyone who had stepped it yet and was wondering if I might find someone who was willing to? =D

Stardust

Postby Stardust » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:23 am

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:24 am

Mirror:

EDIT: Forgot to mention I uploaded and mirrored the other pack Ace of Hearts.

StevePK

Postby StevePK » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:52 pm

I just want to notify that Otaku's Dream 10th Anime Mix is labeled as a pad pack when it's really a keyboard pack (a easy one though...)

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Fixed, thanks for the info!

[Vritra]

Re: A list of StepMania song packs

Postby [Vritra] » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:48 pm

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:09 am

You realize you quoted a post containing a list of packs I cannot find links to correct? No one really followed up on it either, meaning I haven't really got any way to obtain them.

However I did see a pack on the downloads page called . I do not know the setlist of the original pack, but perhaps this has some of the files. Hopefully that helps a little bit at least.

Return to “Simfile Center”