StepMania song pack help / requests

Discuss simfiles or song packs.
Kirby5464
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: StepMania song pack help / requests

Postby Kirby5464 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:09 pm

“The world says: You have needs -- satisfy them. You have as much right as the rich and the mighty. Don't hesitate to satisfy your needs.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

MeltSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MeltSC » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:31 am

Kirby5464

Postby Kirby5464 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Last edited by Kirby5464 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
“The world says: You have needs -- satisfy them. You have as much right as the rich and the mighty. Don't hesitate to satisfy your needs.”

MeltSC

Postby MeltSC » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Thanks a ton man! I'll have to set up openITG tomorrow, I'm guessing it's just like Stepmania but ITG instead? Also thanks for all the links to those channels, I really appreciate it.

Kirby5464

Postby Kirby5464 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Your welcome! :D

toph704

Postby toph704 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Heyo, wondering if anyone knows of anyone that has created steps for Deorro - 5 Hours? And if not, does anyone know where I can find someone to create steps? Link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMXxLFlnlic

rikame

Postby rikame » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:45 am

Hey SMO team, I have a request. I'm not adamant about it, and I will fully understand if you wish not to oblige, but it's about removing a redundant download from the Downloads section. TL;DR my first pack was something I released when I was a loner and I named it with a super-terribly pun (pack name is First .smPact, but the link is named after the .rar as "First ․smPact Full 1․05" because I made a lot of errors at first). Later on a went pack and quietly reuploaded it with a new name and banner, and that new download seems to have made its way here as "Rikame's Simfiles 1", which is mostly correct even though the number shouldn't be there haha). The packs are identical other than the pack banner and folder name, and honestly I would prefer to have that terrible pun deleted to avoid confusion and such. Really, I'd like to remove all of my old packs from the universe because they really bad but that's another story haha. Anyways, I'm not sure if there are any high scores (lol who plays this?) or, if they are, if there would be consequence to removing them or migrating them or whatever, but it bothers me just enough for me to come here and ask. That said, if yall wish not to do that then I fully understand, I hope this post wasn't too out of line, I really appreciate what this site does and I love this site because it reliably has every single pack, and no other site has everything because of curation, oversight or whatever else. Thanks for hosting my old, garbage files regardless!

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Thanks for letting me know about this Rikame! I checked out both packs and yeah, they appear to be the exact same minus the title change in the folder and banner. I don't like hosting duplicate packs, and since you gave a preference, I'll delete the "First ․smPact Full 1․05" version. As the content is the same, it should have no impact on anyone whatsoever, so no worries!

kaneshiro_ike

Postby kaneshiro_ike » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:02 am

Hello, im looking for tete-a-tete by OSTER Project. thank you if anything

BarX

Postby BarX » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:17 pm

I just wanted to let you guys know that as of October 15th, 2016, I have a backup of every single pack listed in the downloads page from that date and before, so if a pack cannot be downloaded from the site for whatever reason, I can provide some sort of a mirror for as well.

It was fun downloading about 400gb of sm songs lol

SpoOkyGames

Postby SpoOkyGames » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:33 pm

^ Nice. :D

~ SpoOkyMagician
"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

AndrzejSob

Postby AndrzejSob » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:14 am

HI, I am looking for Pump up the Jam (Millennium Dance Mix)

I found it here:
http://ftp.stepmania.com/download.php?f ... eMix.smzip

But the ftp serwer is dead and you cannot download it. I try to search it on the search in pack link here:

http://indeedengine.com/packs/search.php

but the domain has expired

I found one dude that play it on a video 4 years ago :D but this is his only video and there is no way to contact him here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngro6TlauVQ&t=162s

Help !! thx in advance

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:15 pm

I tried all of my usual tricks and have come up empty handed. Nothing exists on other searches, archive.org, or in our . This might only be resolvable by someone who has a backup from a long time ago. sorry.

Cube
Site Admin

Postby Cube » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:52 pm

I also have the entire pack list backed up to 3 different locations.

BarX

Postby BarX » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Rebacked all the songs again, noticed there some new additions so I downloaded those packs as well. =P

mintkisses

Postby mintkisses » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi! I am in desprate search of the Ultramarathon Gigapack file. The download link posted across the web is not found. Can someone please help me out?

Kirby5464

Postby Kirby5464 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:52 am

mintkisses

Postby mintkisses » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:45 am

Vendastelca

Postby Vendastelca » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:30 pm

Well I've searched high and low looking for Akiakane - Flashback via this video here. https://youtu.be/mFrNCw5Ex5I
And it seems its not in any packs as of now.

foxfire667

Postby foxfire667 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:19 am

Return to “Simfile Center”