Can I upload my simfile packs here?

Discuss simfiles or song packs.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
OmegaAlphaGaming
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can I upload my simfile packs here?

Postby OmegaAlphaGaming » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:13 am

Would this thread section be a good place to upload Packs? I have a lot in planning (I love stepping) but I need to make sure I can actually post them. :)

Kirby5464

Re: Can I upload my simfile packs here?

Postby Kirby5464 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:39 am

Yes, you may.
“The world says: You have needs -- satisfy them. You have as much right as the rich and the mighty. Don't hesitate to satisfy your needs.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

Izzy

Postby Izzy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:29 am

If you provide us a link to a collection of your simfiles we will host it for you.

OmegaAlphaGaming

Postby OmegaAlphaGaming » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:14 am

Thank you! :)

QTP12345

Postby QTP12345 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:49 am

i want to make a Project mirai DX pack but im new and i dont know crap XD plz halp!

Return to “Simfile Center”