DDR Challenge Series Official Website/Post

Discuss simfiles or song packs.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
VideoGameStar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

DDR Challenge Series Official Website/Post

Postby VideoGameStar » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:51 pm

Note: There is a notice in one of my newsbumps. Details can be found there (since the main post is so big, you might get lost)

Note: I need help on coding .lua language into the theme. See the red text for more info

If you’re looking to download the song pack immediately, you can look for DDR Challenge Series in the ‘downloads’ page, or go to the Downloads section of the page. However, the structure of the pack is unorthodox, so you might want to read the next section.

Challenge Series v1.04:

Challenge Series v1.05:

Challenge Series X-tremiX v1.01:

Challenge Series X-tremiX v1.02:

Challenge Series Courses: Coming Soon![/spoiler]

February 3, 2017 – Full Restructuring of the Webpage.
February 12, 2017 - Challenge Series v1.01 update finally uploaded
April 21st, 2017 - Challenge Series v1.03 update announced (I lost track of the previous updates)
July 12th, 2017 - Added spoilers to make sure you can go straight to what you want to read. Also, Challenge Series X-tremiX is finally here!
November 24th, 2017 - Small changes, a bit more clues about the next update? Oh well, happy thanksgiving!
January 9th, 2018 - Added the new updates to Challenge Series and Challenge Series X-tremiX. Hello v1.04 and v1.01.

Enjoy the Challenge Series! Will bump this post by any means available when updated again.
Last edited by VideoGameStar on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:49 am, edited 13 times in total.
I need your urgent help with my Science Fair! Click the link to the topic I made in these forums to know more and answer the interview I need a lot of people to answer!

VideoGameStar

Re: DDR Challenge Series Official Website/Post

Postby VideoGameStar » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:13 pm

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I last updated this. If you look below in the green and purple text, you will see some extra information about the challenge series, so expect an update!
I need your urgent help with my Science Fair! Click the link to the topic I made in these forums to know more and answer the interview I need a lot of people to answer!

VideoGameStar

Postby VideoGameStar » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Ok, maybe you have not noticed (doubtfully, unless you barely know about CS, since I haven't seen anyone downloading it-- maybe.), but I restructured the whole webpage. Let's see if there is some better organization in there so you can find what you want in a flash without reading everything.

The Red text or Help Wanted section shows what I need help with in the theme, since I'm developing it. Progress has been slim, mainly because I need to play my cards right and according to plan.

VideoGameStar

Postby VideoGameStar » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:25 am

Ok, so I need a mirror for this updated song pack in the Downloads page. When I checked to download the previous version to my tablet, it wasn't there, so I had to send this update now. enjoy!

The link is SUPPOSED to be in the main page of the challenge series... well at least the original Google Drive Link. I uploaded it just now (see this post's timestamp) so, yeah, what is left is a mirror. Thanks for supporting CS!

VideoGameStar

Postby VideoGameStar » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Whoops, forgot to open up some info for the mirror, sorry!

Mirror info:

Name: DDR Challenge Series
Filesize: I kind of think it should be displayed...
Type: Pad (even though some steps have hands)
Date: The date it was uploaded to the downloads page

Additionally, I should have updated the thread with some more info on Challenge Series v.1.02, and Challenge Series XtremiX

VideoGameStar

Postby VideoGameStar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Challenge Series v1.02 is now out! You can now download it now in the official webpage!

TonyAkita

Postby TonyAkita » Thu May 25, 2017 4:49 pm

This sounds interesting. I may download it to see what it's like.

VideoGameStar

The Challenge Series X-tremiX song pack is out!

Postby VideoGameStar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:12 am

Updated the thread with the most recent news.

VideoGameStar

Postby VideoGameStar » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:50 am

Another update is out! This one at least gets closer to what I have in the Dev Build.

Return to “Simfile Center”