Can u get this pack to stepmania online pls?

Discuss simfiles or song packs.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KomiSenpai69
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can u get this pack to stepmania online pls?

Postby KomiSenpai69 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Ok so i made the Ultra Challenge 2017 pack for stepmania.Contains:
-(Zaghurim)NIKO-Maid of fire EXPERT 16
-(Otaku's Dream)WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH EXPERT 50
-(Komi(a.k.a me))XXXTENTACION-LOOK AT ME! EXPERT 69
-(Komi)XXXTENTACION-#ImSippinTeaInYoHood EXPERT 420
-(Flash)Alex Tune-Listen to your hardcore boner EXPERT 14
-(Vocaloid Party)Hatsune miku-The disappearance of Hatsune Miku EXPERT 13

So i was wondering if you could publish it for me...Pretty please?

foxfire667

Re: Can u get this pack to stepmania online pls?

Postby foxfire667 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 pm

I mean like, by technical definition this is a pack, but really? I can understand songs being in multiple packs, but a small package of files I highly doubt the creators submitted to, that is taken from other uploaded packs already? You really want this published as opposed to just being a personal set, or a set of song recommendations?

Return to “Simfile Center”