"Autoplay" central button to play PIU songs

When you just can't figure SMO out. No bugs please.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frfb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

"Autoplay" central button to play PIU songs

Postby frfb » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:07 am

Hi guys,

I'm a fan of DDR and also PIU. But, unfortunately I can't find in Brazil a paddle with the central button to play PIU songs. Anyone knows a way to put the central button into a "autoplay" mode? That way I can play the PIU songs. It's kinda important to me, because I will call old mattes to play with me and remember the good times... :yay:

If there isn't a way to do this, it's possible that someone who know a little about code, try to find out?

Thank you guys!

SpoOkyGames

Re: "Autoplay" central button to play PIU songs

Postby SpoOkyGames » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:17 pm

The only way I can think of doing it atm is setting 'autogen steps' to 'on' (Advanced Options) and play in 'dance'. I made a noteskin a while back that changed the directions of arrows to diagonals. (Old Noteskin. I have not converted to newskins yet sorry.) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105 ... _dance.zip That is the only suggestion I have.

~ SpoOkyMagician
"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

frfb

Postby frfb » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Hi @SpoOkyGames,

Thanks for your reply, but I really want to play the PIU songs without the central button. I think your mod is to play DDR songs with diagonal, right? Let's see if someone else can think about another solution to that.

SpoOkyGames

Postby SpoOkyGames » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Is this for StepMania or like an actual PIU machine/arcade? If machine/arcade, is there a options menu to 'remove'? (I've played PIU a few times but never knew how to get to the options menu... :( ) If stepmania, you can always remove/delete the center taps in the editor. Although, it will not be the same chart in the game though anymore...

~ SpoOkyMagician
"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

Jousway

Postby Jousway » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:56 am

I dont think you can
Its not a bug its a FEATURE!

frfb

Postby frfb » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Can anyone create a mod for this? I believe is something easy for programmers. I can make a donation for this! Please help :confused:

Return to “SMO Help”