SMO song selection trouble

When you just can't figure SMO out. No bugs please.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ce2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SMO song selection trouble

Postby Ce2 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:20 am

Hey everyone. Rather new to stepmania here. I've been playing osu!mania for about a year now and decided if I wanted to improve more I should get used to stepmania as well. Ive got everything down, from customizing the noteskins/themes to importing files and such. The issue Im having is that when I go to play online, the song selection it gives me is extremely small, nowhere near all the files I have (seems like one folder) and all the files are in 7K (I only play 4k for now). Any help? Thanks!
:yay: I suck at this game :yay:

Ren Bowe

Re: SMO song selection trouble

Postby Ren Bowe » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Do you have dance selected in the options menu? Open the options menu and go to "select game" and have "dance" highlighted in your game option.

I cant think of what else would be the issue so i hope this helps!

Ce2

Re: SMO song selection trouble

Postby Ce2 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:31 am

I've had it on dance. I can't seem to find anyone who's had this issue either. :(
:yay: I suck at this game :yay:

Return to “SMO Help”