SMO Freezing

When you just can't figure SMO out. No bugs please.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ce2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SMO Freezing

Postby Ce2 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:49 am

So some of you may have seen my prior post of not being able to select basically any of my files when trying to play online. On top of that, they were all 6k or 7k files (cant remember.) Now I have an entirely different issue. I decided to reinstall everytthing (Included the shitton of mapfiles I had.) I connect to "stepmaniaonline.net" and it connects succesfully. Then when I go into single, and select a song, it just freezes, and forces me to restart my computer.

Pls help :( ;_;
:yay: I suck at this game :yay:

Ce2

Re: SMO Freezing

Postby Ce2 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:17 am

RESOLVED

upon connecting, for some reason the first few times, would place my selector over the "normal" category, instead of going to the network options of single, solo, ect. Idk what fixed it, but it's working :)
:yay: I suck at this game :yay:

Return to “SMO Help”