Anyone here make step charts for new songs?

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
IdealIdeas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone here make step charts for new songs?

Postby IdealIdeas » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 am

Not to sure where to post this, general discussion seems as good as any I guess.

So, I have this song that I wouldnt mind getting a few step charts made for.
The step chart creators are way out there for me and just make my brain turn to mush.

If anyone is willing to take the challenge, I would like 2-3 difficulties (6, 8, 10). I mostly play the otaku dreams which may give better insight to the difficulties im looking for. Im not crazy good, but im not a bad player either.

You can download the song here: https://www.mediafire.com/?juuuufjbk7jpwis

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”