electronica songpack

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
max_torch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

electronica songpack

Postby max_torch » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:22 am

Do you guys have any suggestions for any songpacks that have good electronica/rave/techno/house songs that are designed for pad?

Izzy

Re: electronica songpack

Postby Izzy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 am

Try looking here. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2679

The only ones I can personally recommend are the xoon pad packs because I have not tried the others.

max_torch

Postby max_torch » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:22 am

one of the things I'm looking for are stuff like the 'Long Version Trance Song Stream Pack'.

@@

Postby @@ » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Trance mania is very similar to that pack

Yocho

Postby Yocho » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:57 pm

If you're looking for pad-oriented and electronic, the Mungyodance, Legend of Zim, and Darude pack (by BarX) might be worth looking into. There's also SHARPNELSTREAMZ, but that errs towards the harder side of pad files (which may or may not appeal to you).

All of them are in the DL section on this site.

max_torch

Postby max_torch » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:40 pm

thnx for the suggestions so far they are great. Although I wish I would get better I seem to be hitting a wall with my dance skill.
btw has Stay the Night by Zedd feat hayley been made into a song for stepmania? that would be awesome..

@@

Postby @@ » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:23 am

Stay the Night is in the pack sexuality violation 2

http://stepmaniaonline.net/downloads/pa ... on%202.zip

max_torch

Postby max_torch » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:19 am

my god sexuality violation is so hard... I can't believe that it says that it is for pad play

@@

Postby @@ » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:51 am

It is definitely a pad pack, I've passed plenty of 16s and 17s for it on pad

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”