How to warm-up for hard

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
max_torch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to warm-up for hard

Postby max_torch » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:40 pm

How do you warm-up for hard songs? I had an incident yesterday where I danced the song Euphoria from the trancemania pack and then i was trying to get an A in the song for the first time but in the last portion (in this part you have to do 'tap, tap, tap, jump, tap, tap, tap, jump' again and again really fast) my lower leg started to feel really painful (the pain was near my foot but at the back part of my leg, maybe part of my calf muscle) and I just had to stop and even when I lied down (or lay down? i dont know) it still hurt like it was burning for perhaps about more than a minute... how can i do songs effectively that have an even higher number than this (9) when only here already this happens. and in the song 1st samurai from ddr 7th mix and springtime by kommisar when I do them on hard I am out of breath and cannot continue in the middle because it is too fast but in the medium of both songs I can get AA. PLease I am asking for advice.

Izzy

Re: How to warm-up for hard

Postby Izzy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:24 am

When I am playing on pad I typical try and do difficulty 9-10 songs that don't have a lot of jumps. For some reason jumps don't feel very good if I haven't warmed up yet. Doing some light streams kind of feels like an easy jog which I can do right from the start.

max_torch

Postby max_torch » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:43 am

EvilAngel00

Postby EvilAngel00 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:48 am

Most of Mandodo's stuff but particularly the Easy as Pie , and packs :)

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”