Dancing WipEout...?

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Guilhermeziat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dancing WipEout...?

Postby Guilhermeziat » Mon May 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Does anyone know this? http://dancingwipeout.editboard.com
I remember downloading lots of songs for their website like 5-6 years ago (http://ddrmulhouse.free.fr/W1p3out_simf ... birth.html , I was 10-11 years old at that time) and just now I realized it was probably quite a big thing at that time(?).
I took a look at the fourms and they had this one topic about bringing Dancing Wipeout to Stepmania (like Mungyodance)or make an arcade for it or something like that, they were even producing another edition, called Dancing Wipeout Paradise, but the forum seems to have died before that one was released.
If some of the oldies could explain who was Wip3out and if the Paradise work was ever completed, as well as some other stuff about it, like if the game was way more famous back then, I'd love to read about it.

foxfire667

Re: Dancing WipEout...?

Postby foxfire667 » Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 am

I don't know much about the community, but I have uploaded Dancing Wipeout packs to the some time ago. Here are direct links to those packs for your convenience:

To my knowledge, the preview is as far as they ever got with Paradise. Either that or people didn't think to share the release version, but had no trouble keeping the preview around.

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”