Theme Suggestions

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Awesome
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Theme Suggestions

Postby Awesome » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:45 pm

I have a problem with the CyberiaStyle 8 Theme for Stepmania 5. -_-; It's not showing my grade. :confused: Are there anymore themes to this version of stepmania? (It has to be 5 cuz that is what I'm using) Thank you in advance. ;)

BTW here is the picture.
Attachments
2014-07-15_163850.jpg
See the problem?
2014-07-15_163850.jpg (247.13 KiB) Viewed 2166 times
XBL Gamertag: StripyLightning

foxfire667

Re: Theme Suggestions

Postby foxfire667 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Guess it all depends on what you want from a theme. After a little searching, I found that might be of use to you for SM5 theme content.

I personally use Ultralight because I didn't want any flashy stuff.

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”