New Theme: moonlight -- kcheckedit

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kcHecka
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Theme: moonlight -- kcheckedit

Postby kcHecka » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Here are some things to take note of before using theme:
-This theme only works with StepMania 5 Beta 4/Beta 4a/5.0.5/5.0.6(unsure)/5.0.7(very unsure)
-Player must use "Center player 1" option in order for the Notefield to appear correctly
-If you exit a song before finishing (online) you will be send back to the Lobby
-Lobby music does not loop. If you would like to hear the song again, reload lobby
-Player must use Aspect Ratio "16:10" in order for theme elements to appear correctly
-"Judment hires/lores is missing" is normal. please click "ignore" as we are still trying to fix this bug.
Special thanks to jose9999999 for his contributions.

Last edited by kcHecka on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

kcHecka

Re: New Theme: moonlight -- kcheckedit

Postby kcHecka » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:33 am

Keep in mind to check back here as updates will be posted periodically.

misterkister

Postby misterkister » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:04 pm

Putting some comments since I noticed multiple issues with this theme. Might add in my modification if I bother doing this.

-It will work on the latest version of SM5.
-I don't see the point of having definite Screen filter (with borders) during ScreenGameplay but I look into it if I have time.
-There is a way to use Arbitrary Speedmods instead of Depreciated Speedmods
-The previous screen of ScreenNetGameplay can be fixed to redirect back to ScreenNetSelectMusic instead of ScreenNetRoom.
-There is a way to loop Lobby music, but I will look into it.
-I think it can be possible to adjust the theme to support other screen ratio beside 16:10, but I will not bother since it gets tedious.
-Judgement hires/lores is fixable. You may need the original version of moonlight since it was correct before the modifcation.

Things to do if I want to correct the theme:

-ChatOutput Lines need to be fixed. It's messy as crap.
-Banner and the banner frame position needs to be corrected. It's look out of proportion as heck.
-BPM label/Song time needs to be recolored. The color's really terrible in term of vision wise as some people may not see it that well.

More will be added.

kcHecka

Postby kcHecka » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:39 pm

kcHecka

Postby kcHecka » Fri May 22, 2015 7:12 am

Due to unknown errors, we have discontinued support of this theme. no new updates will be applied until further notice.

kcHecka

Postby kcHecka » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:01 am

8/20/2015
Looking back at this post, maybe I could make a revival of this theme or something similar.
8/31/2015
On second thought, I should try that theme misterk made and give it a thorough evaluation.

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”