Local 2 player online.

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kcHecka
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Local 2 player online.

Postby kcHecka » Fri May 22, 2015 7:16 am

Is there any way to go on SMO with two players (local) on same computer/game?
Whenever I've tried before, it only logs on the second player.
Am I doing something wrong or is it just not possible?

foxfire667

Re: Local 2 player online.

Postby foxfire667 » Fri May 22, 2015 9:19 am

If you're referring to logging on to SMO as two users under both players 1 and 2, I don't think that is currently possible. Even if you were able to log on with both players active, the server will end up because it sends bad data to the server (I think a song has to be played before this happens). I believe this is still the case anyway.

SpoOkyGames

Re: Local 2 player online.

Postby SpoOkyGames » Sun May 24, 2015 7:07 pm

I did it already. (A while back) It didn't kick player 2 but, it didn't record player 2 stats to the server. Only player 1.

~ SpoOkyMagician
"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”