Sort songs on most played?

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sheep
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sort songs on most played?

Postby Sheep » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:35 pm

With Stepmania 4, when I sorted on Preferred (or whatever it was called in that version) it would show my top 20 most played songs. But now preferred just shows all songs in alphabetical order. Is it possible to have the songs sort on most played again?

SpoOkyGames

Re: Sort songs on most played?

Postby SpoOkyGames » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:00 pm

I'll look into it and get back to ya after StepMania loads.

Edit: Looking over sort order ENUMS, I found this: 'SortOrder_Popularity'. This might be the one you need. If I recall correctly, you can enter the code U,D,U,D (Dance) to bring up the sort order. It may be on there. (still waiting for it to load)

Edit: Sadly, the closest thing I found is 'SortOrder_Recent' in default.

Edit: It might be able to be added back. I found the metric in fallback. I am unsure how stable it is and if it will work at all. Line 943 and 944 has it. It seems to be commented out. I am unsure why. It could be broken. Let's find out why it's commented out shall we? *experiments*

Edit: Interesting... It does not work at all. Even putting it in the sort order. Must be broken right now.

~ SpoOkyMagician
"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

Sheep

Postby Sheep » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Too bad :(
Thanks for trying!

SpoOkyGames

Postby SpoOkyGames » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:30 pm

"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician on himself.

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”