Some questions~

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pinkishu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Some questions~

Postby Pinkishu » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:17 am

So yeah, just new to stepmania and dancepad games :3

a) Is there a "retry" button? I mean if I played a song I might just want to replay it to get a better score instead of going back to menu and selecting it again..

b) I saw a video of a DDE(R?) machine, the characters there actually were shown on a virtual dancepad... seems handy to me, especially since sometimes I don't know whats a good way to step to not end up in a bad spot haha... however somehow in Stepmania the characters just seem on the screen and oddly dancing about?

c) Whats a good way to learn? Just keep doing songs on easy/novice to get a better feeling of things I suppose?

Indah

Re: Some questions~

Postby Indah » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:41 pm

The site is that most people dream about.

kcHecka

Postby kcHecka » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:55 am

This is not osu! and most of these questions are related to the actual StepMania program, not the online functionallity.
If you want some real answers to these questions then go to the stepmania official forums.

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”