Stepmania Online Shuffle Tournament!!

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JunkoXXX
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stepmania Online Shuffle Tournament!!

Postby JunkoXXX » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:57 am

Wow It is almost that time of the year where we say goodbye to 2015 and hello to 2016! What is an awesome way to end the year of 2015 and welcome 2016? A tournament! This is going to be a 2 week long tournament that will end with the final round on new years day that will welcome 2016! Then we will do a SMO night after the tournament has been concluded. Hang out and talk to smo friends all night! What an awesome way to end the year right?

Now time for the crappy professional tournament shit:

This tournament is called a Shuffle tournament, and no you will not be playing on shuffle(unless you chose too, which I doubt.) This tournament will start on December 18 and end on January 1st. 2 weeks, seriously? Yes seriously, you will be given a week and a half to rest up till smo night. The main tournament will be on the days of Saturday December, 19th, Sunday December 20th, and Monday December 21st. Why do we start on the 18th though? We start on the 18th, well the 18th is the starting festival, more on that later in this post!
FAQs:

Scoring:

Each moderator will report the scores to me or Spooky Magician which will be calculated by the end of the day first five of that day in both divisions will move on to the semi-finals. So 15 players will move on in both divisions. In the final there will only be 10

Rules:

Now for the Starting Festival

The starting festival of this tournament is just to warm you up meet your fellow contestants and mods, etc. It is also a fun thing you will be playing game, Mr.K might host a mini tournament to get you guys pumped up it is just going to be for fun. The rest will be explained by this time.

Sign ups are open! Please post your SMO Username, Your Division(Index or Spread), What hour you want to play(Please choose what is in your time zone, but it is your choice.), and also pm me your facebook and or skype so you can be notified asap about any information

EXTRA INFO
Live streams
-----------
twitch.tv/owenviau1
twitch.tv/xxxxjunkoxxxx
twitch.tv/GoDjOmegix
If you also live stream please post as well with your link with your sign up.

Index Division Contestants

Spread Division Contestants
Last edited by JunkoXXX on Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

simasx1111

Re: Stepmania Online Shuffle Tournament!!

Postby simasx1111 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:56 am

If I can't be in both :D then INDEX

ItsOnlyDanO

Postby ItsOnlyDanO » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:40 am

Sure why not

Spread division and the middle hours should be good
oh and skype name is the same as my username on here should you need it

GoDj

Postby GoDj » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:55 pm

I'll be attending providing the index side to it is true 2 finger index. Middle Hour. Central here.

twitch.tv/GoDjOmegix

science666

Postby science666 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:00 am

Lol
Last edited by science666 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JunkoXXX

Postby JunkoXXX » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:27 pm

science666

Postby science666 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:18 am

Lol
Last edited by science666 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jose9999999

Postby jose9999999 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:46 am

I'm not sure if I should enter the tournament, because everything depends on the time zone... And the family trips. But, if I could be able to enter the tournament, I would join the "Index Division"
I make animations on MikuMikuDance. Go check it out. If you want...

I thinking about a video... Ok?

d.b.joe

Postby d.b.joe » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Joining up for spread at the 7pm EST time block. Username is the same as my forum one.

Zyni

Postby Zyni » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm in for spread. Have to settle with middle hour block. Where did you round up 44 mods wut?

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”