Setup for a mac

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
linkreincarnate
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Setup for a mac

Postby linkreincarnate » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:49 pm

I am unable to register on the stepmania forums due to a server error so i'll ask this here. Has anyone been able to get the EMS USB2 Dual Shooter (sometimes it's called the sharp shooter) to work on an Intel Mac osx 10.11? I have two DDR Game PS2 Tournament pads and I cannot get the pads to keybind. When I try to test the input it kinda registers sometimes but it's really buggy. Sometimes it sees the pads, sometimes not. Some keys show up others do not.
There is a driver installer for intel macs and I have run it but it doesn't seem to do anything. I click install and the window closes and that's it. Maybe it's installing something, maybe not. Can someone please help me out here?

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”