Im looking for certain things plz halp

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
QTP12345
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Im looking for certain things plz halp

Postby QTP12345 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:20 pm

hey ya'll im new to the forum and i want some songs well a lot of them really.......im looking for a Project maria DX pack from the 3ds and a undertale pack if there is one hopefully..... plz let thos packs have novice to expert difficulties in them cause im not a fan of " expert " only songs thx! *_o

foxfire667

Re: Im looking for certain things plz halp

Postby foxfire667 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Well there is a pack, which is the series of rhythm games which would include Project Mirai DX. Miku songs are riddled everywhere in anime and vocaloid packs, so you'll probably find what you're looking for and then some by downloading stuff like that.

Additionally there is technically an , and it is very easy. However it's just several short sounds from the game, and not something full or boss songs or remixes as you might expect.

QTP12345

Postby QTP12345 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:35 pm

i saw that wack undertale pack but i will look at that diva pack i wonder how many songs there is in there i wish there was a pack that just had all of miku and gangs songs in it lol.... thank u!

QTP12345

Postby QTP12345 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:46 am

yeah the diva pack is not what im looking for :/

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”