SOS, my friend needs help!

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jexxy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SOS, my friend needs help!

Postby Jexxy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:36 pm

Okay so this might be dumb, I don't know. But we have tried literally everything and nothing is working. Apologies, this isn't on the topic of SMO, but rather Stepmania. My friend downloaded 5.0.11 the other day, and I, someone who downloaded it a while ago with 5.0 beta 3, tried to help her download songs. So I showed her where to get the simfile and we downloaded it, all was well, buuuut... we can't find the Stepmania folder. Like, at all. We have searched EVERYWHERE and cannot find ANYTHING. I've looked it up many times and still haven't found anything, so I made an account on here just to ask for help ;( If anyone knows what to try, please give suggestions, I'm open to anything! Thank you!
"I thought I knew, but I don't know if I know."

misterkister

Re: SOS, my friend needs help!

Postby misterkister » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:39 am

If your friend downloaded StepMania 5.0.11, check your C Drive, go to Games Folder (this folder is created by default when you install Stepmania), go to StepMania 5 folder, and look up the Song folders to put your songs in.

Your location should be C:\Games\StepMania 5\Songs unless you put it somewhere that you can't find it.

Jexxy

Re: SOS, my friend needs help!

Postby Jexxy » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:39 am

We found it, thanks a bunch! :)
"I thought I knew, but I don't know if I know."

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”