I need a link to the song pack with Simple and Clean

General stepmania and stepmania online discussions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DsDude
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I need a link to the song pack with Simple and Clean

Postby DsDude » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

So, I realized the way it's set up to find song packs is absolute ass. There's no search function so I can just get the song pack with the songs I want.

If someone can link me to the download of the song pack with the song Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts, I'd greatly appreciate it. The song is in a song pack called DDR Video Games 2nd Mix.

Thanks.

EDIT: Nvm. After googling the sound pack I was re-directed to the index with all the song packs, honestly I don't see where you could have gotten there just from the website.

Cube
Site Admin

Re: I need a link to the song pack with Simple and Clean

Postby Cube » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:05 pm

Return to “General Stepmania Discussions”