[Pad] JHF-Mix 1

Discuss simfiles or song packs.
GHR

[Pad] JHF-Mix 1

Postby GHR » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:57 pm

JHF-Mix 1
Pack Authors: GHR
Judges: GHR

Hello, everybody. This pack is for I created pack, JHF-Mix 1. JHF-Mix is a pack for pad version. This pack is the first work in the JHF-Mix series. The previous creation I haven't been published in foreign countries because I never open announced.
This pack is for me the first announced to foreign countries.

JHF-Mix 1, this song pack, is the first work in the JHF-Mix series since 2008, This pack I've been remade for 3 times. Now this pack is the newest pack version.

Song pack banner:
JHF-Mix 1.png
JHF-Mix 1.png (142.75 KiB) Viewed 1916 times

(ATTENTION: THIS SONG PACK IS THE PAD VERSION)

SONGPACK INCLUDED SONG:
(Several big size pictures coming up, please wait in patience...)
You can click "SHOW" to show the full song list because the images size in this site were so big.
Spoiler: show

PS: I want to use the Flickr to upload the photo about this pack's song list. However, I have been changed the upload photo web site due to the Aliwangwang's business had been changed and recycled for the YAHOO's management, also called for YAHOO had been withdrawn from China.

* DANGER ---- JHF-Mix 6 hardest song

SONG PACK DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fyobvkmka ... 1.zip/file

Send submissions to JHF_Mix@aliyun.com
Please put "JHF-Mix Submission" in your email subject. This email address is setup to forward mail to the pack authors and judges, this will make sure your submission doesn't slip through the cracks.

GHR

Re: [Pad] JHF-Mix 1

Postby GHR » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:19 am

UPDATED AT Oct. 27th., 2018:
1. Fixed the song, Queen Of The Night, have remain the artist error displayed in stepmania.
2. Fixed the song for Silver Will, Golden Wings and Cry for me, cry for you cannot be displayed for BGAnimations in stepmania 5.

Return to “Simfile Center”