Arrows are in center but my name and grade is over the hitbox

When you just can't figure SMO out. No bugs please.
Jonasbelon

Arrows are in center but my name and grade is over the hitbox

Postby Jonasbelon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Hello, I play stepmania offline with autocenter ON, but when I go to play online my name and grade are over the hitbox, can I remove this information or change this info position?

Kirby5464

Re: Arrows are in center but my name and grade is over the hitbox

Postby Kirby5464 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:04 am

Jonasbelon wrote:Hello, I play stepmania offline with autocenter ON, but when I go to play online my name and grade are over the hitbox, can I remove this information or change this info position?

You can remove the entire leaderboard/scoreboard directly in the Network Options where you input the smo url in.

However, changing the position of the scoreboard requires you to edit your theme a little bit. But at the moment, I can't seem to find where that leaderboard thing is located. But, I will try to get back to you once I found the solution.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask it at the SMO Discord Server (https://discord.gg/BUBc4pD) at #help_support channel.
“The world says: You have needs -- satisfy them. You have as much right as the rich and the mighty. Don't hesitate to satisfy your needs.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

Jonasbelon

Re: Arrows are in center but my name and grade is over the hitbox

Postby Jonasbelon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Thank you so much! , if you find a solution please tell me, I will try here too, thank you!! (:

Return to “SMO Help”